Substance addiction is a cunning, progressive and life threatening disease. Left untreated, the addiction becomes more severe. For those struggling with addiction, an unconscious denial of consequences contributes to continued use or relapse. This denial, coupled with the obsessive compulsion to continue the use of drugs and alcohol, requires intervention and treatment. Once the addict moves from denial and delusions about their substance use, they are then able to accept help, begin recovery and work towards a new and improved way of life. AppleCore provides treatment to address the denial associated to addiction and education for a life without drugs or alcohol. AppleCore is dedicated to providing services in a caring way, which are proven to be cost effective and rewarding.
AppleCore is a nationally recognized treatment program that provides professional outpatient services for addictions and substance abuse. AppleCore offers all types of treatment from brief to intensive. Additionally, we offer therapy for the family and significant others. AppleCore can serve as a guide for the family or employer of an addicted person as they enter into the treatment they may need.
Our treatment is designed to offer the most modern, evidence based techniques that work to ensure recovery and the prevention of any future problems with alcohol or drugs. We utilize group therapy, individual counseling and education to target addiction, anxiety and depression. We seek to provide treatment that is considered a valuable experience for each client and caring referral source. We strive to not only be different, but a better choice for treatment.
- Alcohol/Drug Evaluations and Education:We are able to provide assessments and recommendations required by the court and education and monitoring of clients.
- Dual Diagnosis - Mental health coupled with addiction treatment:Utilizing the most sophisticated forms of cognitive and behavior therapy, counseling can be set up as individual sessions or group
- Standard Outpatient:This treatment can be provided at an escalated pace of 8 hours per week over 3 to 4 days, or a hour per week for 15 weeks.
- Advanced Outpatient:This treatment is provided 2 evenings per week for 5 hours. This contributes to a total of 50 to 56 hours including After Care.
- Intensive Outpatient:This treatment is provided 9 hours per week through 3 weekly sessions. The hours and length of these sessions may be determined by the agent or source who is recommending treatment. Sessions are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, as well as weekends. Treatment sessions can be customized to accommodate difficult schedules and needs of our clients.
- Intervention Services:These services may be utilizes to motivate an addict to enter a treatment program. Family members or employers often see the truth before the practicing alcoholic or addict does, and the suggestion of treatment is often defensively resisted. In response, AppleCore provides professional interventions services. We are able to train, teach and facilitate the entry of an addicted person into treatment. If you are concerned about someone else’s drinking or drug use, contact AppleCore and ask of intervention services.
- Specialized Treatment:
- Opium pain pill addiction treatment and chronic pain management
- Amphetamine abuse and management of ADD/ADHD symptoms
- Anxiety medication addiction and stress management
Cost of Treatment
The cost of treatment at AppleCore is designed to be the most competitive choice available. Prior to admission, if a client wishing to enter our program cannot afford our normal fees; a set fee will be arranged based upon a sliding scale and ability to pay for sessions.
Court Mandated Services
|Standard Outpatient||15 hours||5-9pm M/T/W weekends|
|Advanced Outpatient||50 – 56 hours||5-9pm M/T/W weekends|
|Intensive Outpatient||9+ hours weekly||5-9pm M/T/W weekends|
|Dual Diagnosis – Addiction and Mental Health||Available as requested|
|Individual Counseling||Available as requested|
|Continuing Care or After Care||Available as requested|
|Level 1||8 hours||M, T, W, TH 8 am – 5 pm AND/OR 12 pm – 5 pm|
|Level 2||12 hours||M, T, W, TH 8 am – 5 pm AND/OR 12 pm – 5 pm|
Such Classes are DOT (Department of Transportation comparable) or SATOP. We are comparable to the requirements of other states, such as Missouri Substance Abuse Traffic Offender Program.Evaluations and Recommendations are conveniently available 7 days a week, from 8 am – 8 pm. We are licensed by the state of Kansas to provide evaluations for DWI/DUI and any drug or alcohol related offense.
Clay Johnson is licensed by the state of Kansas and credentialed nationally as an addiction counselor. Mr. Johnson holds years of experience as an administrator of addiction and directed psychiatric hospital programs. As the owner and chief therapist at AppleCore, each client is carefully considered and treated according to their individual needs and requests. Mr. Johnson has a masters degree and a lifetime of training from the most reputable, skilled and prestigious institutions available to the addictions treatment industry. Clay Johnson is a therapist at AppleCore because he is passionate about the work he does to help people tackle substance abuse problems.
For additional information and treatment arrangement, contact owner and chief therapist, Clay Johnson. We are here to help at anytime.